Tag: buy plants online
Who doesn’t love flawless, glowing skin? Well, everyone. However, not all are blessed with clean and smooth skin. Most of us have to endure pesky and chronic skin diseases ranging from rashes to acne to burns, fungal infections, and whatnot.
Though medical science has advanced a lot endowing us with numerous treatments for all types of skin diseases and conditions, they all come with a possible threat of side-effects that makes them ineffective treatments. That’s where natural treatments and therapies come into picture.
“Nature is healing.” Indeed. Look around yourself, and you will find a solution to every skin disease in your home or garden. Yes, the evergreen plants are beneficial for the health of your skin. They have shown proven efficacy in treating various types of skin diseases safely. No side-effects!
It’s time to buy plants online and to embrace them for good skin health. We have listed below 5 plants and flowers that you should nurture for radiant skin.
- Healing Wounds and Dry Skin: Every individual has a different skin type. Dry skin, oily skin, and normal skin. The downside of dry skin is that it is vulnerable to lines and wrinkles. Also, the lack of oil leads to clogging pores. But, fret not! The beautiful rose flower in your backyard comes to your rescue. Rose extract is beneficial for moisturizing the skin. The antiseptic and astringent properties make this beauty a healing remedy for wounds, and the anti-inflammatory properties cut down on redness.
- Inflammation and Radicals: In the morning when you head out to chop some fresh cilantro leaves for your cooking, bring extra for your skin. Yes, the cilantro is packed with antibacterial and antifungal properties that help soothe inflammation of the skin, especially the ones that have acne-prone skin. The antioxidant properties found in this plant is beneficial for fighting free radicals in the skin.
- Bacterial Infections and Ageing: Reverse the process of skin ageing, combat bacterial infections, speed up healing, detoxify the body, and minimize inflammation by watering bay leaves. This plant surely deserves a place in your botanical garden.
- Itchiness and Acne Sores: Wish to soothe the itchy skin, acne sores, and other skin ailments naturally? Well, All you need to do is grow an easy to care Calendula plant. The vibrant yellow flowers will add to your garden a dash of splendour and will give your skin a touch of healing. It is an excellent antiseptic wound, cuts, and other skin issues.
- Sun Damage and Wrinkles: The fresh, cooling cucumbers not only refresh the senses but revitalizes the skin. The presence of antioxidants, cucumerin, and cucurbitacins along with a punch of Vitamin C, K prevents sun damage, wrinkles, dark circles under the eye. The silica in cucumbers promotes collagen production essential for skin vitality.
Let Nature be Your Skin-Partner! Nurture these plants, and in return, they shall nourish your skin; thus, keeping diseases at bay. You can either grow these plants from saplings or buy plants online, whichever is convenient for you.